EQDG cares about your privacy and actively takes steps to protect it.
- Endeavor to gather sufficient information for analyzing our website and how visitors move within it without compromising the privacy of our visitors.
- Collect and retain information you voluntarily submit to us. If you choose to donate to EQDG, subscribe to our email updates, or shop in our online store, we may ask for identifying information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number and will retain that information.
- Keep records of your communication with us via email or through our contact form indefinitely if you choose to contact us.
- Keep donor information indefinitely unless your request we remove your information.
We might run surveys, contests, or similar activities through this site. Such information will be used for the purposes for which it was collected. We use the information provided through our online shop to fulfill your order and address any problems that might arise.
We Do Not:
- Use persistent ID cookies on this site. The service providers listed below may place session cookies on your computer.
- Share your email address or first name with any other organization or person outside of EQDG if you subscribe to our email updates.
- Track your browsing history on our site and correlate it with other information we have that could be used to identify you as an individual.
- Sell, or rent donor or website visitor information under any circumstances, and we do not share donor or visitor information without prior consent except as compelled by law.
External Vendors We Use
The following service providers may also log standard technical information, such as the numerical Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. They may also store and organize the personal information collected through this site on our behalf.
- Mailchimp collects your email address and first name if you subscribe to our email updates. It can also track whether you open our emails. To prevent this tracking, sign up for the text version of our emails or turn off automatic loading of images in our emails in your email client.
- We use Paypal to collect donations. When you fill out the donation form, Paypal stores the information you provide on the form, including your name and email address.
- Our website is built in WordPress on a server hosted at SiteGround.
- We use a WordPress plugin called WP Statistics to track how many people visit our website, which pages they visit, and the general geographic location. These statistics are stored locally on our account. We use this software instead of Google Analytics so that we aren’t sharing your browsing history on our site with Google.
EQDG is not responsible for, and does not have any control over, the privacy practices or the content of such third parties we link to from our site, including social media, mapping, and resource sites.
Last updated: May 31, 2022